While Twitter’s official ads program offers one way of promoting your business across the platform, many marketers and businesses complain that it doesn’t offer the best ROI given the high price tag. The problem with Twitter ads is that they are just too dang expensive. If you are looking to grow your Twitter account and save some dollars, there is a cheaper alternative.
Buying Twitter followers
This is an easier, faster and less costly alternative that can help you grow your Twitter account. Buying followers can be used when you want to kickstart the growth on a new Twitter account or to spur the growth of an existing account. If Twitter ads are too expensive for you, then you should consider this cheaper alternative. There are several advantages of buying Twitter followers:
- Organic followers: The rise of Twitter followers will make your profile more appealing to neutral followers, thus increasing the organic growth of your Twitter profile. An impressive number of followers can make you appear more credible in the eyes of your targeted audience, ultimately helping you receive a better engagement from your followers.
- Ranking: Twitter followers directly impact the ranking of an account. The Twitter algorithm works in a way that it favors accounts with a growing following base, thus making their content more visible.
Likes and followers is social proof to art directors and publishers though. And the more likes and retweets you get, the more Twitter will boost your post to others. No immediate consequences, no. But you never know who stumbles upon you because of your audience’s help. 🙂
— Henrike Dijkstra (@Pencils_Stories) March 21, 2018
- Social proof: The main advantage of buying Twitter followers is that it provides social proof for your profile. The concept of social proof is ingrained deep in human nature. People follow the actions of large groups.
Once you buy followers, the high follower count makes your profile seem interesting, and more people are going to want to follow it as well. The rest of this article will look into all the reasons why you should consider buying Twitter followers.
Get noticed thanks to your followers
Social media is driven by metrics. Platforms like Twitter are run by algorithms, which gauge the importance of a profile based on the number of people following it. Consequently, the higher the number of followers you have, the higher you will rank in searches and the more likely you are to get noticed. Brands with higher numbers of followers have the image of big successful brands, and more users are likely to take notice of them.
Marketing is easier with more followers
The key to a successful strategy on Twitter is hidden in the numbers. The better the engagements, the more successful the marketing campaign. Having a large following can give you an advantage in a way that it can engage the bandwagon effect. When your organic followers notice the impressive number of followers you have acquired, they’re more likely to pay attention to your posts and engage with them.
More followers lead to more credibility
The higher the number of followers you have on Twitter, the more credible you appear to be. People will assume that your massive following came about because you’re an authority in your field. As a result, people will have more trust in your opinions and are more likely to buy your products and services.
Just noticed that @BarackObama has more than twice the number of twitter followers as @realDonaldTrump. I don't know why this is important, but I thought I should share. pic.twitter.com/SIx9j7ygXD
— Malachi Petersen (@Malachi_93) February 6, 2018
Whether you like it or not, Twitter followers shape the opinion of people. As you can see from the example above, the number of Twitter followers can have a big impact on creating a reputation on Twitter. Building credibility is especially important for bloggers and influencers, who get paid to endorse products and advertise them to their followers.
Save time & money: Twitter Ads cost real money!
Building an online presence on Twitter is a time-consuming task that takes a lot of effort. You should be consistent with posting tweets to your profile, ensure that your posts are entertaining and informative, and constantly interact with other users. Some businesses even have to employ full-time social media managers to run their Twitter accounts.
On the other hand, buying Twitter followers is a lot easier, more cost effective and will act as a Kickstarter for growing your online brand.
Disadvantages of buying Twitter followers
Despite being a cheaper and effective alternative to Twitter ads, buying followers also has a few disadvantages you need to be aware of:
- Bot followers: If you buy followers from a low-quality provider, it might lead to an influx of bot followers on your account. These bot followers can be easily detected, and if discovered, might lead to a tarnished reputation from your followers.
- Risk of suspension: If you’re discovered by Twitter, you risk having your account suspended, as buying followers is against Twitter’s Terms of Service.
- Bad for your strategy: You’re using Twitter for advertising your business, and therefore it’s important for you to keep track of your metrics to see what’s working and what’s not.
If you are not careful, buying Twitter followers might make it difficult for you to calculate accurate results. It’s easy for you to lose track of which followers are bought and which ones were gained organically.
With the increasing demand for Twitter follower services, there has been an upsurge in the number of websites selling these services. Some of these websites claim to be selling followers while they are just looking to take your money in return for nothing. If you’re inexperienced, telling apart genuine providers from scammers might be difficult, and you could end up getting scammed. In order to avoid scammers when buying Twitter followers, the best thing to do is visit their website and read customer reviews.
Best practices when buying followers
To avoid the disadvantages mentioned above, it’s important for you to know whether you are getting value for your money before you buy followers. To evaluate a provider, you should check the following:
- Packages and pricing
- Quality of followers they provide
- Retention rate
- Money-back guarantee
You can find out this information by visiting their website as well as checking reviews from their previous clients.
How to make the most out of buying followers
By now, you should know what bought followers can do for your Twitter profile. However, many users stop at buying Twitter followers and fail to fully develop their profiles. In order to make sure you’re making the most out of your bought followers, you should consider the following:
- Quality followers only: Buying followers is only considered a risk if you choose to purchase from shady providers that offer low-quality followers – bots. These followers are easy to spot and may hurt your reputation and integrity.
- Optimize your profile: Having thousands of followers but receiving low engagement on your posts seems a bit suspicious, doesn’t it? In order to make a positive impression on your organic followers, you should consider balancing your profile by purchasing other Twitter-related services such as automatic retweets and favorites.
- Mind the content: When you finally build an impressive Twitter profile, don’t disappoint your followers by posting mediocre content. The effect of purchasing any Twitter service is best when combined with awesome content.
Buying Twitter followers, especially if you choose to buy high-quality Twitter followers, can have an amazing effect on the growth of your profile. If you’re interested in finding trusted and reputable companies to buy Twitter followers, check out our list of the Top 10 providers of Twitter followers.